The following policy we hope will answer any questions you might have concerning the way customer information is collected, controlled and safeguarded. Wincomm follows all applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. The ultimate goal for gathering information is to improve service and support to customers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Wincomm will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, surveys, etc.). Wincomm is the sole owner of the information collected on our web sites. Under no circumstances will we share your customer information with anyone other than those directly involved with the purchase and shipment of your order, unless you explicitly give us permission to do so. We may use your e-mail address to notify you of special offers and promotions that you are eligible to participate in as a registered customer. You may decline this service.
How do we use your information?
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
* we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates and partners to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
* we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Wincomm offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not provide or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Wincomm's affiliates and partners.
Wincomm will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
* is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
* necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
* required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
* is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
* is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Wincomm IT systems.
Children Privacy Protection
Wincomm will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Wincomm uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Wincomm Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. Wincomm is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and Comments
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
By visiting Wincomm's website, you consent to the practices described in the Privacy notice and your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice.