Wincomm follows all applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. The ultimate goal for gathering information is to improve service and support to customers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Wincomm will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, surveys, etc.). We may use your e-mail address to notify you of special offers and promotions that you are eligible to participate in as a registered customer. You may decline this service.
How do we use your information?
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
* we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates and partners to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
* we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Wincomm offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not provide or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Wincomm's affiliates and partners.
Wincomm will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
* is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
* necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
* required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
* is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
* is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Wincomm IT systems.
Children Privacy Protection
Wincomm will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Wincomm uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Wincomm Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. Wincomm is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and Comments
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
By visiting Wincomm's website, you consent to the practices described in the Privacy notice and your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice.
Wincomm website ( www.wincommusa.com / www.wincommusa.com / www.wincomm.jp ) is made by Wincomm Corp. Welcomes to Wincomm website all the time. Hereby, we like to remind you that any action you take must be bound to the following terms and conditions. Before you access our web site, please carefully read the following terms and aware of the latest updates. If you have any problem or question, please contact with us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Intellectual Property
1. Protection of Intellectual Property
All the contents and programs shall include, but not be limited to content, writings, picture, audio, video, or any other multimedia, website architecture, web design, web layout, data editing, and BIOS, driver, firmware, updated software, service pack etc., whose copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary technique and any other intellectual properties belong to Wincomm and are protected by the R.O.C copyright law, international copyright law, and other related laws.
Without Wincomm's prior license, anyone can not alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display, reverse engineering, de-compile, disassemble, or illegally use any content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes, lest breaking the related laws. This website's claim for property, trademark and the other statements are not allowed to modify or delete.
2. Your Authorization to Wincomm's website
Please do not upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any illegal contents to Wincomm website.
When uploading, transmitting, posting, emailing, or providing any legal contents to Wincomm website, that means you allow Wincomm to alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display such contents mentioned and agree to license to others without objection. Moreover, you have to guarantee that our above-mentioned actions shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, otherwise you will be responsible for the damages
2. User Obligations and Promise
1. User Obligations and Promise
Wincomm website is an internet area open for other cooperative companies, factories, channels, distributors, franchises and customers. You assent to use Wincomm website with legal purpose, and comply with all R.O.C laws and regulations as well as international online practices. If you are the offshore online user, you agree to comply with all applicable laws from the country and region where you reside. If using the Wincomm website established outside of the R.O.C region, you also agree to comply with all local rules of online practices. You acknowledge and agree that you will not use Wincomm website to commit crimes or infringe upon others' rights that include but not limit to:
• infringe reputation, privacy, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights of any party,
• breach an obligation to maintain secrecy of laws or contracts,
• impersonate any person or entity to use service on Wincomm website,
• transmit or spread out computer viruses,
• intentionally interfere or destroy any data, functions or systems by any means on Wincomm website with hacker attack or such behaviors,
• send promotion material or junk mail,
• upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any content, picture, file in any manner or form which is defamatory, libelous , threatening, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, untrue, or against public policy or morals to Wincomm website,
• do illegal business, or post false or seducing information,
• be engaged in other inappropriate actions, Wincomm think, without proper reasons.
If you infringe the rights of Wincomm or third parties, or take some illegal actions through our service, Wincomm has rights to terminate all the services to you and take legal actions.
2. Member Conduct
Wincomm website may not pre-examine contents which members provide. However, according to laws, contracts and any other reasonable causes, Wincomm website has the right to refuse or remove the contents which members provide. You agree that you must evaluate and take all risks associated with the content's accuracy, integrity, or usefulness of such content you provided.
You acknowledge and agree to the laws or the reasonable and necessary purposes as below:
• comply with all related laws and the requests of competent authorities,
• respond to claims that violates the rights of third parties,
• protect Wincomm website, the rights, property, or personal safety of its users and the public.
• Wincomm could preserve and disclose the contents which member provide to the administrative originations, judiciary or guardian of the children if necessary.
3. Expression of User Opinion
Under no circumstances will Wincomm be liable for any user's opinion and behaviors in chat room, message boards and discussion area. And these opinions don't stand for Wincomm's standpoint.
4. Expression of User Opinion
For your ease of use of the services which Wincomm website provides, you agree to:
• provide correct and complete personal information by guidelines on the service's registration form,
• maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it correct and complete. If you provide any inaccurate and untrue personal information, Wincomm has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of the services in whole or in part.
3. Limitation of Liability
1. System Interruption and Malfunction
Wincomm website may be subject to all kinds of service interruption and malfunction by force majeure. It may cause inconvenience, data losses, error, tamper and other damages. When using Wincomm website, please take necessary protection for yourself. Wincomm website has no responsibility or liability for the damages with or without your use of our services.
2. Material Downloaded
Wincomm website will cooperate with other companies, factories, channels, dists, franchisers and customers in any time and allow them to post news, messages, products or shows information on Wincomm website. Wincomm website will expressly present the name of these content providers. In principle, based on the respect of the content providers' intellectual property, Wincomm website will not examine or modify the contents mentioned and will not be responsible for the accuracy of the contents, therefore you'd better have your own discretion. If you think the content is incorrect or involve in torts, please directly contact with the content providers.
All the advertisements, whose contents, writings, photos, and descriptions which are not made by Wincomm website are designed and provided by each advertiser, products or services providers. You should decide on the integrity and credibility of these advertisements. Wincomm website only post advertisements by requests but shall not be responsible or liable for the warranty of such advertisements.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that Wincomm website will not be responsible for warranty that:
• the service will completely meet your needs,
• the information you access from Wincomm website will be correct and reliable,
• the service will be stable, timely, secure, error-free, or uninterrupted
• any downloaded software which are not made by Wincomm are all provided and licensed to you by software developers or companies. Wincomm will not be responsible for the functions, quality, and legitimacy of above software. Before downloading these softwares, you'd better examine whether it affected by computer virus or contain other harmful materials and shall be responsible for the possible risks of damages by using these softwarses.
• link to third parties' website : Wincomm website provides searching engine service, which enables you to search related resources from internet and you can link to other websites by the directories or searching results. These websites owners should be responsible for their websites and that doesn't mean IEI website has relationship with these websites (including, but not limited to employment, commission, partnership and other related relationship). These websites are not controlled by Wincomm, hence you have to judge and choose the proper contents for yourself. Wincomm will not be responsible for the validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and legitimacy.
6. Other Issue
1. Member account, Password and Security
After completing the Service's registration process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur by using your password and account. Therefore you also agree with
• immediately notify Wincomm website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
• ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
Wincomm website may, under certain circumstances or legal reasons including but not limited to all the agreements and guidelines of Wincomm website, immediately terminate your Wincomm website password, account, and access to services, and delete all related information, files and contents associated with or inside your account. In addition, Wincomm website may also terminate our services in whole or in part with or without prior notice on account of Wincomm's policy. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations for Wincomm website's services shall not be liable for you or any other third parties.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction