1. Remove all screws on back housing.(Remove power adapter first)
2. Open I/O cover and remove two screws
3. Remove back housing
4. Remove all screw on rear cover
5. Open the Rear cover and remove Fan from connector .
6.Remove battery from battery socket and short two pins:
7.Re-install battery back and power on system to check Failure symptom again.
5.install mini PCIe Wifi card by two screws.
6.Connect antenna cable to Main & AUX connector .
7.Add type to fix antenna
For Half card Kit (With bracket) pre-assembly :
For Half card Kit (Without bracket).
2.Serial Port 1 Configuration
3.Select RS485 Auto flow and Enable this item.
4. Press F10 to save setting
3.Disconnect Power button cable , DC in cable and remove rear cover.
3. Select Serial port 1.
2.Remove HDD cover & rear cover
3.Remove PCI bracket and install card.
2.Remove the HDD cover and rear housing.
3.Remove all the screws on the bracket, then open the bracket.
4.Short the two pins of the coin battery, and set the JP5 to 2-3(default is 1-2).